top of page

Advisory Board Members

Sharna Collard.png

Sharna Collard

The Bibbulmun Fund invests in targeted community projects that are run by community members and have support from local leaders. The Bibbulmun Fund encourages, supports, and inspires Indigenous communities right across the breadth and width of Australia. 

The Board, Chaired by Kim Collard and Co-Chaired by daughter Sharna Collard, has agreed that 75% of the Bibbulmun Fund supports three key themes – Enterprise, Innovation, and Leadership. The remaining 25% is at the discretion of the Board in supporting cultural, sporting, health, educational, and entrepreneurship programs.

How We Select Projects

The Bibbulmun Fund prioritises projects which support:

LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP & ENVIRONMENT PROJECTS

Projects offering new opportunities for Aboriginal Enterprise, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Environmental Sustainability.

 

ABORIGINAL EDUCATION/SCHOLARSHIPS

Projects that are designed to support education, curriculum development (STEM) and scholarships for Aboriginal students right across Australia.

COMMUNITY HEALTH PROJECTS

Innovative health projects that have long-term sustainability health outcomes, and have local impact and regional relevance.

EMERGENCY RELIEF PROJECTS

Designed to provide immediate financial support to Aboriginal communities who require emergency relief funding.

To know all about our current projects and where the Bibbulmun Fund is currently giving back to Aboriginal Australia, click here.

bottom of page